Equipped for Impact:
The Gold Membership level is reserved for Log Cabin's top supporters and those who want to be more politically involved. Any registered Republican is eligible to join at our Gold Level, plus any Precinct Committeemen (PC) in Arizona who joins Log Cabin at our Copper Level will be upgraded to our Gold Level upon confirmation of office.
- Be a Registered Republican voter (within the state of Arizona) and:
- Be a Precinct Committeeman* or:
- Donate to Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix at the $180 annual level and above
- Be a dues-paying Copper member and a current Precinct Committeeman
Premium Membership Includes:
- All Copper membership benefits plus the following:
- Early-bird opportunities to RSVP to LCR PHX events
- Discounted pricing for specific events like Diamondbacks Pride Day, Gays with Guns, Bowling, etc.
- Exclusive pool party invitation
- Opportunities to meet local candidates and political leaders
- Lincoln lunch/dinner table tickets opportunity
- Gold Log Cabin lapel pin
*Precinct Committeemen (PC's) purchase Copper level membership and will be upgraded to Gold level upon confirmation of office.
Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix exists to provide a voice for gay and lesbian Arizonans within the Republican Party and to support inclusive candidates and legislation in and around America's fifth-largest city. Your annual membership dues will ensure we have the funds necessary to advance this mission while continuing to grow the conservative movement within the local gay and lesbian community. Even if you're not part of the gay and lesbian community. If you are a Republican, you are welcome to join!
Memberships are annual with automatic renewal. To change or cancel your membership, visit the Member Portal. If you would like to join using monthly payments, click here.
Note: As a 501(c)4 organization, contributions or gifts to Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix are not tax deductible and, unless otherwise indicated, are anonymous.