A Journey Continues:
Lately, more and more people who identify as straight liberals and progressives, undecided, and LGBTs have found themselves questioning their place in the party they took for granted all their lives. Polarized attitudes, and caustic identity politics have made the atmosphere brittle. For those who have registered as Republicans we offer a front door to the party; regardless of orientation or identity.
Members at this level will find kindred spirits who want to learn more than they have in the mainstream media and popular culture. If you're stepping away from an old paradigm, we encourage you to head this direction and see what we can learn together.
- Be a Registered Republican voter
Full Membership Includes:
- The right to vote as general member
- A welcoming community of like-minded people
- Regular newsletter and updates on the latest LGBT conservative local news
- Opportunities to meet local candidates and political leaders
- Priority invitation to local Log Cabin Events
- Silver Log Cabin lapel pin
- Right to vote on chapter business (board members, bylaws, endorsements, etc.)
Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix exists to provide a voice for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Arizonans within the Republican Party and to support inclusive candidates and legislation in and around America's fifth-largest city. Your annual membership dues will ensure we have the funds necessary to advance this mission while continuing to grow the conservative movement within the local LGBT community. Even if you're not part of the LGBT community. If you are a Republican, you are welcome to join!
Note: As a 501(c)4 organization, contributions or gifts to Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix are not tax deductible and, unless otherwise indicated, are anonymous.