Support our Movement:
Log Cabin Republicans would not exist as an organization without the support of our many straight allies in our Big Tent Party, including President Ronald Reagan, President Donald J. Trump, and countless others. The President's Club is designed for those who want to support our movement in Phoenix but may not be interested in attending very many events or voting on chapter-specific business.
Please note that all registered Republicans are eligible to join Log Cabin's higher levels of membership (with voting rights), regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Support the principles of Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix: limited government, strong national defense, free markets, low taxes, personal responsibility, and individual liberty.
President's Club Membership Includes:
- A welcoming community of like-minded people
- Regular newsletter and updates on the latest LGBT conservative local news
- Opportunities to meet local candidates and political leaders
- Priority invitation to local Log Cabin events
Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix exists to provide a voice for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Arizonans within the Republican Party and to support inclusive candidates and legislation in and around America's fifth-largest city. Your annual membership dues will ensure we have the funds necessary to advance this mission while continuing to grow the conservative movement within the local LGBT community. You are not required to be part of the LGBT community to join; if you are a Republican, you are welcome to join!
Note: As a 501(c)4 organization, contributions or gifts to Log Cabin Republicans of Phoenix are not tax deductible and, unless otherwise indicated, are anonymous.